Disclaimer, Terms, Confidentiality, Privacy
Your Conscious Self Terms, Disclaimer, Confidentiality, Privacy
Mental Health Disclaimer
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS PLEASE DIAL 911
This website is an educational and consulting service that provides general leadership, communication, and change information. The materials in yourconsciousself.com are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
AS AN EXPRESS CONDITION TO USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, AND ANY PARTICIPATION IN ACTIVITIES MENTIONED ON THIS WEBSITE, MEAN THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
1. By enrolling in any of the courses and programs offered, you are NOT engaging in a therapeutic relationship. If you need therapy, you need to engage the services of a mental health professional. Although Alex Saunders is a licensed clinical professional therapist, in providing the services offered here she is not offering therapy, nor is she responsible for any mental health issues you might have.
2. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on Your Conscious Self with Alex Saunders or it’s related site www.yourconsciousself.com, courses, and linked social media outlets for people with pre-existing mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you have a pre-existing mental health condition that may result in undue emotional risk. If you choose to participate, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
Avoid The Temptation To Self-Diagnose
Self-diagnosis of yourself, a family member or your child can cause a lot of undue stress and damage. If you or someone else has a behavioral, mental or emotional problem, please seek the help of a qualified professional who can provide a full evaluation and assessment, including psychological testing.
3. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in yourconsciousself.com, courses, and linked social media outlets. All data provided in this website is to be used for information and personal growth purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or one hundred percent accurate.
4. In the courses, blogs, videos, and programs offered in www.yourconsciousself.com, affiliate sites, or it’s social media outlets we may discuss many options for a specific problem or opportunity. You are expected to use your own good judgment in taking any actions that may relate to our discussions or given in a blog, video, course or program. Alex Saunders, LCPC, LAC will support, assist, advise, and coach you, but is in no way responsible for your actions. All decisions and actions are ultimately yours and yours alone to make."
5. You agree to hold Your Conscious Self, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website or linked social media outlets that may result from participation in or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the yourconsciousself.com, Alex Saunders, LCPC, LAC, affiliate sites including courses, and all social media outlets or any products or services provided, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. To be clear: You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results, and by your participation in any activities by Your Conscious Self, you agree not to attempt to hold Your Conscious Self or Alex Saunders, LCPC, LAC or any of its speakers liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in yourconsciousself.com and all linked social media outlets at any time, under any circumstance.
6. You agree that any and all claims for gross negligence or intentional tort shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All arbitration must occur in Park County, MT, United States, and Montana law shall govern. Arbitration fees and costs shall be split equally, and you are solely responsible for your own lawyer fees.
7. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found at Your Conscious Self are exceptional results. They do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, don’t apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. You should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
You hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented in Your Conscious Self are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary to the Your Conscious Self and agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from any of the courses, blogs, programs, and materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Alex Saunders, LCPC, LAC. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Alex Saunders, LCPC, LAC will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
These Terms are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of Your Conscious Self and Alex Saunders, LCPC, LAC.
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on May 2018.